France, Census of Corrèze, 1911
From 1836 until 1936 a national census was conducted every five years in France except for 1871 (which was delayed one year and conducted in 1872) and 1916 (which was skipped). Census records provide an excellent resource for finding ancestral family members living together and identifying their relationships, birth years, and birth places.
This collection was added following MyHeritage's acquisition of Filae.
- Charles SpinasseBorn: Égletons, Corrèze, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, FranceCharles Spinasse was a French politician. He served as mayor of Égletons from 1929 to 1944 and again from 1965 to 1977.(Wikipedia)
- 1906 France Census 17.629.052 zapisa
- 1872 France Census 16.477.397 zapisa
- 1901 France Census 2.431.044 zapisa
- France, Censuses of Hérault, 1836-1936 5.924.272 zapisa
- France, Censuses of Côtes-d’Armor, 1872-1906 4.283.463 zapisa
France Census Francuska